Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another egg sat lonely and waiting

Tonight I ovulated..... quite late in my cycle, CD19. It was a weird ovulation, very little mucous and no urge to hunt down sperm at all. Like until I ovulated tonight I thought I still had days to go as i had very little mucous and my cervix was kind of half heartedly open. Things didn't feel all that fertile....lucky we weren't a baby making this month then!
I had my last appointment with the herbalist/reflexologist on Thursday and she identifies a soreness related to my pituitary gland on the left side, meaning possible ovulation on the left, and sure enough, the pain was indeed on the left side! She said my feet felt different from the last visit....next visit is in a month and hopefully I'll get the green light to go make a baby!

Meanwhile, I think of that egg, floating down the tube wondering if it is gonna get lucky this month, slowly ageing and dieing in there, unfulfilled.....

Tangentially, Pony Gal lost her second tooth today! We were looking at it after dinner and commenting on how it has part of me in it and part of her grand mother and great grandmother. Poor thing, you could see it was a total mind f*ck for her! But still the amazing concept of all those women from times gone by sat in that little tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my wysdoms? Want to share yours? I'd love to read them!