Thursday, September 3, 2009

The cycle continues

Bleeding again. If I stop and think about it, I think of the egg that never had a chance to become new life, I think of the fact that I am not pregnant, that my womb is crying a river of red over not achieving her goal of housing new life. I feel the blood come in spurts through the day, if I cough or move differently or nurse Water Boy. My aim this month was to catch all my blood on cloth, but we are traveling tomorrow and I have no way of soaking and washing my cloth, so will get up tomorrow and put my moon cup in.
This cycle was a shorter one. Ovulated on the dark of the moon, CD16, and bled a few days before she became full on CD29 (13day LP). I am taking a whole heap of herbs, had a reflexology session last Thursday and taking supplements. I am aiming to balance my hormones....and the herbs also contain fertility promoting herbs....

Before the end of the year I'll be trying to halt the monthly cycles, trying to find a mate for my egg, hoping my womb will embrace her role of making a beautiful soft cushiony home for a small spark of life.

But until then, I will bleed, I will ovulate, I will be aware, in tune and enjoy noticing the dance my body is doing as she does what she does best. I LOVE being a woman!!!!!

1 comment:

Want to comment on my wysdoms? Want to share yours? I'd love to read them!